BSPlayer FREE is top hardware accelerated video player for Android smartphones and tablet PCs. Main features: - Android 4.
2 Jelly Bean MR1 compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed.
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, ac3... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (kid lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go)for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.