Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow--but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based
play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
"The ultimate ambient experience" -- Gizmodo
"Beyond doubt, a work of genius" -- GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
"Named as Game of the Year for a reason, Osmos is a fantastic game. A combination of physics, survival and classic eat em up" -- WeDoCode
"Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone." -- player review
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice -- Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* "iPad Game of the Year" and Apple Design Award winner
* #1 Top mobile Game -- IGN
* Game of the Year -- Create Digital Music
* Best in Show -- IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations -- Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere -- IGN
* Best Soundtrack -- IGN
* Most Innovative Game -- Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Full Retina support.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom...
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing... Antimatter Impasse.
***Please note that local multiplayer between iPhone/iPad and Android is not yet supported.